Thank you for your interest in Sask-BJJ Events in Saskatchewan. Events organized are some of the longest running and largest events organized in Saskatchewan to date.
- CopaSask – Saskatchewan Cup of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Adult and Kids)
- Western Kids Open (Kids only tournament)
- Queen City Open (Adult and Kids)
- Click here for: Event Listing
All events organized are sanctioned by the Saskatchewan Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation. All athletes and coaches must be a member of SaskBJJ.
- Click here for your >> SaskBJJ Membership
PRE-REGISTRATION FEES FOR ALL EVENTS
- Competitors 14 years and younger – $100 for 2 divisions.
- Competitors 15 years and older – $125 for 2 divisions.
- Adult competitors – $125 for 2 divisions.
All Fees for competitors after pre-registration will be an additional $10.00.
TICKET PRICES FOR SPECTATORS
- Spectator Ticket Prices at the Door – $10.00
- Kids over 5 years of age – $5.00
- Kids 5 years and under are admitted FREE
Before all competitors first fight, the competitor will weigh with the Gi on. There is only one opportunity to check the weight. If the competitor does not make weight, they will be immediately disqualified.
Please make sure that you are in the correct weight division. You cannot change divisions ,if you do not make your designated division. No changes will be accepted in the tournament day.
If you would like to cancel your registration you have till the last day of registration for a full refund.
After the registration is closed the registration fee is non-refundable.
Exemptions: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee.
• Withdraw their name from the competition on the day of the tournament’s Registration Checkday (Thursday) before 12 PM (event local time)
• Remain alone in their division after the Registration Checkday (Thursday) 12 PM (event local time)
If an athlete’s division becomes populated with an additional athlete(s) on or before the Registration Checkday, the athlete will remain in their division and will no longer qualify for a refund.